FIXPort is a global FIX network for order routing to multiple destinations via a single FIX, FIX JSON, or Cloud API connection.
It is agnostic to FIX versions and dialects, has sub-millisecond latency and is built on modern foundation to allow multiple APIs besides FIX / FIX JSON.
FIXPort is built on a solid foundation with latest technologies so that it can scale and serve for modern throughput and latency requirements.
The network has been in production since 2022, serving numerous clients.
- Sub-millisecond latency
- Data centres in all financial centres of the world:
- New York
- Hong Kong
- Supports FIX versions 4.2, FIX 4.4, FIX 5.0, FIX 5.0 SP1, FIX 5.0 SP2, as well as FIX JSON (buy-sides only)
- Buy-side clients can use cloud APIs like AWS SQS or direct database write into services like RDS
- Flexible rules engine for message normalisation before routing to a destination
- Supports flexible store-and-forward capability whereby retry interval can be configured per destination — allowing delivery of messages when a connection is down
- Support for user-defined fields
- Flexible pricing model
- Support for all asset classes